The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roger Federer tries his hand at Gangnam Style.
• John McEnroe wants to see Andy Murray ditch his dour demeanor and look like he’s enjoying himself on the court. As Mike Dickson of The Daily Mail points out, that’s a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, no?
• Rafael Nadal confirms his participation in the Mubadala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi at the end of the month. The exhibition will be his first matches since Wimbledon.
• Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams were named the 2012 ITF World Champions. Bob and Mike Bryan and Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci took home the doubles awards. Taylor Townsend and Filip Peliwo were named junior champions.
• The Root isn’t sure if Caroline Wozniacki’s famed impression of Serena is something to be celebrated.
• Nadal says his 2009 loss to Robin Soderling at the French Open was far worse than his loss to Lukas Rosol this year at Wimbledon.
“There is no point of comparison,” he said. “Both have in common that my knee was bad, but I could compete at Roland Garros. In Wimbledon, no. The defeat to Rosol as was a death foretold for me.”
• Steve Tignor looks back at Virginie Razzano’s upset win over Serena Williams at the French Open.
• Here’s a look at some of the professional teams the women of the WTA support.
• Non-tennis: Confessions of a compulsive iPhone photographer.