Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Watch: Are you kidding me? Grigor Dimitrov goes behind the back
- Camila Giorgi on finances: ‘I don’t want to talk about that’
- Daily Bagel: Petra Kvitova learns to roll sushi at Nobu in Indian Wells
- Roger Federer, Stanislas Wawrinka reach doubles quarters at Indian Wells
- Instagram photos from Indian Wells
- Rafael Nadal stunned by Alexandr Dolgopolov in Indian Wells Round 3
- Novak Djokovic asks Grigor Dimitrov about Sugarpova at press conference