Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Roundtable: Analyzing ATP and WTA storylines from the season so far
- Daily Bagel: Rafael Nadal wins his 300th match on clay
- Laura Robson will miss French Open and Wimbledon due to wrist surgery
- Watch: Grigor Dimitrov winds up for a hot-shot forehand in Monte Carlo
- Serena Williams talks diet and body image for Fitness magazine cover story
- Watch: Umpire warns Donald Young for saying… son of a biscuit?
- Daily Bagel: Does Rafael Nadal try to catch Teymuraz Gabashvili’s racket?