Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Maria Sharapova offers to swap dress designs with Serena Williams
- Tempers flare between players and umpire at Indian Wells
- Juan Martin del Potro withdraws from Indian Wells with wrist injury
- Injured Victoria Azarenka loses to Lauren Davis at Indian Wells
- Roger Federer wins doubles and goes on a selfie spree
- Video: Federer’s stretching routine is even more hilarious when set to music
- Daily Bagel: WTA’s Elite Eight show off their favorite dance moves