Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Daily Bagel: Ranking Rafa’s clay losses
- Hometown honor brings Andy Murray to tears
- Fashion Files: Rafael Nadal
- Q&A with Donna Vekic
- Daily Bagel: How WTA Tour will look without Serena Williams
- ATP rankings: Milos Raonic reaches career-high No. 9
- Aces and Faults: Stanislas Wawrinka checks off another career first