Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Watch: Grigor Dimitrov winds up for a hot-shot forehand in Monte Carlo
- Serena Williams talks diet and body image for Fitness magazine cover story
- Watch: Umpire warns Donald Young for saying… son of a biscuit?
- Daily Bagel: Does Rafael Nadal try to catch Teymuraz Gabashvili’s racket?
- Rafael Nadal not pleased about receiving a time violation in Monte Carlo
- Watch: Brooklyn Decker smashed a racket during a tennis lesson from Andy Roddick
- Daily Bagel: Dominika Cibulkova chooses Malaysian Open over Fed Cup