Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Instagram photos from Indian Wells
- Tweets of the week: Maria Sharapova setting girlfriend standards high
- Taylor Townsend, 17, earns confidence-boosting win over Karin Knapp
- Rafael Nadal: Australian Open loss hurt more than six-hour battle in 2012
- Watch: Tim Smyczek hits impressive backhand winner against Jack Sock
- Daily Bagel: Sharapova, Li, Radwanska test their aim with water balloons
- Ahead of Indian Wells, Maria Sharapova reflects on ‘exhausting’ time in Sochi