Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Watch: Brooklyn Decker smashed a racket during a tennis lesson from Andy Roddick
- Daily Bagel: Dominika Cibulkova chooses Malaysian Open over Fed Cup
- Photos: Rafael Nadal has a horrible poker face
- Photos: Monte Carlo player party
- Watch: Andreas Seppi hits a stunning ‘tweener at the Monte Carlo Masters
- Photos: ATP’s elite prepare for Monte Carlo Masters
- Photos: Rafael Nadal is on a boat in Monte Carlo