Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Video: Federer’s stretching routine is even more hilarious when set to music
- Daily Bagel: WTA’s Elite Eight show off their favorite dance moves
- Roger Federer puzzled by lack of teen success on ATP Tour
- Instagram photos from Indian Wells
- Tweets of the week: Maria Sharapova setting girlfriend standards high
- Taylor Townsend, 17, earns confidence-boosting win over Karin Knapp
- Rafael Nadal: Australian Open loss hurt more than six-hour battle in 2012