Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Rafael Nadal stunned by Alexandr Dolgopolov in Indian Wells Round 3
- Novak Djokovic asks Grigor Dimitrov about Sugarpova at press conference
- Maria Sharapova ousted by Camila Giorgi in third round at Indian Wells
- Twitter reacts to Andy Murray’s ugly win in Indian Wells
- Watch: A scrambling Grigor Dimitrov hits spectacular winner at Indian Wells
- Daily Bagel: Can you guess these baby photos of ATP and WTA stars?
- Aces and Faults: Just joining us in Indian Wells? Here’s what you missed