Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Andy Murray does impromptu Twitter Q&A
- Watch List: Maria Sharapova returns to Stuttgart, Rafael Nadal in Barcelona
- Watch: Wawrinka gives Federer a taste of his own medicine with Monte Carlo hot shot
- Photos: Best of the Monte Carlo semifinals and finals
- Stanislas Wawrinka rallies past Roger Federer to win Monte Carlo Masters
- Photos: Maria Sharapova celebrates her 27th birthday in Germany
- Roger Federer knocks out defending champ Novak Djokovic in Monte Carlo