Sloane Stephens made headlines across Australia with her 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 upset of Serena Williams in the Australian Open quarterfinals. Her match didn’t end until nearly midnight Eastern Time, apparently too late for her hometown newspaper, the (Fort Lauderdale) South Florida Sun Sentinel, to get it in the Broward County Edition (above).
- Serena Williams throws an ’80s party
- Roger Federer and agent Tony Godsick pair up to create new management firm
- Daily Bagel: Rafael Nadal hits the links
- Daily Bagel: Navratilova upset with IOC stance on Russia’s anti-gay policies
- Checking in on the offseason: Resting, recharging, light-bulb changing