The ATP and WTA brought their A-games to the California desert for the BNP Paribas Open.
As the tour heads to Miami for the Sony Open, here’s a look back at 10 of the best shots of the tournament.
10. More than just a quote machine: Mercurial Latvian Ernests Gulbis shows off his speed and touch against Rafael Nadal.
9. German precision: Mona Barthel with nice touch at the net against Ana Ivanovic.
8. Welcome back, Mardy: Fish shows he’s still got some magic left in those legs.
7. Remember this name: Evgeny Donskoy gave Andy Murray an opening-round scare thanks to plays like this.
6. WTA human highlight reel: Agnieszka Radwanska shows why she’s a Hot Shot staple.
5. What do they put in the water in Poland?: Radwanska’s younger sister, Urszula, shows off the patented family touch.
4. Classic Nole: A lunging no-look slice forehand passing shot winner? No problem for Novak Djokovic.
3. Roger Federer’s nightmare: Wait, I thought Nadal said his knees still hurt?
2. Gentle Giant: He’s not just a big forehand. Juan Martin del Potro flashes some feel on this winner against Nadal.
1. Stick save and a beauty!: From the land of pucks and goals, Canada’s Milos Raonic shows off some deft reflexes.