Novak Djokovic and Grigor Dimitrov didn’t just amuse the crowd at The Boodles exhibition Thursday with their impressions of Maria Sharapova. They also played this ridiculous point that you wouldn’t be able to replicate even in a video game. This is what clay-court tennis looks like on a grass court. Djokovic eventually won the point after running the game Dimitrov ragged, and afterward the two took a break by handing over the rackets to the ball kids.
- Watch List: Maria Sharapova returns to Stuttgart, Rafael Nadal in Barcelona
- Watch: Wawrinka gives Federer a taste of his own medicine with Monte Carlo hot shot
- Photos: Best of the Monte Carlo semifinals and finals
- Stanislas Wawrinka rallies past Roger Federer to win Monte Carlo Masters
- Photos: Maria Sharapova celebrates her 27th birthday in Germany
- Roger Federer knocks out defending champ Novak Djokovic in Monte Carlo
- Roundtable Part II: Analyzing ATP and WTA storylines from the season so far