Novak Djokovic and Grigor Dimitrov didn’t just amuse the crowd at The Boodles exhibition Thursday with their impressions of Maria Sharapova. They also played this ridiculous point that you wouldn’t be able to replicate even in a video game. This is what clay-court tennis looks like on a grass court. Djokovic eventually won the point after running the game Dimitrov ragged, and afterward the two took a break by handing over the rackets to the ball kids.
- Daily Bagel: Ranking Rafa’s clay losses
- Hometown honor brings Andy Murray to tears
- Fashion Files: Rafael Nadal
- Q&A with Donna Vekic
- Daily Bagel: How WTA Tour will look without Serena Williams
- ATP rankings: Milos Raonic reaches career-high No. 9
- Aces and Faults: Stanislas Wawrinka checks off another career first