Novak Djokovic and Grigor Dimitrov didn’t just amuse the crowd at The Boodles exhibition Thursday with their impressions of Maria Sharapova. They also played this ridiculous point that you wouldn’t be able to replicate even in a video game. This is what clay-court tennis looks like on a grass court. Djokovic eventually won the point after running the game Dimitrov ragged, and afterward the two took a break by handing over the rackets to the ball kids.
- Roger Federer wins doubles and goes on a selfie-spree
- Video: Federer’s stretching routine is even more hilarious when set to music
- Daily Bagel: WTA’s Elite Eight show off their favorite dance moves
- Roger Federer puzzled by lack of teen success on ATP Tour
- Instagram photos from Indian Wells
- Tweets of the week: Maria Sharapova setting girlfriend standards high
- Taylor Townsend, 17, earns confidence-boosting win over Karin Knapp