Novak Djokovic and Grigor Dimitrov didn’t just amuse the crowd at The Boodles exhibition Thursday with their impressions of Maria Sharapova. They also played this ridiculous point that you wouldn’t be able to replicate even in a video game. This is what clay-court tennis looks like on a grass court. Djokovic eventually won the point after running the game Dimitrov ragged, and afterward the two took a break by handing over the rackets to the ball kids.
- Roundtable: Analyzing ATP and WTA storylines from the season so far
- Daily Bagel: Rafael Nadal wins his 300th match on clay
- Laura Robson will miss French Open and Wimbledon due to wrist surgery
- Watch: Grigor Dimitrov winds up for a hot-shot forehand in Monte Carlo
- Serena Williams talks diet and body image for Fitness magazine cover story
- Watch: Umpire warns Donald Young for saying… son of a biscuit?
- Daily Bagel: Does Rafael Nadal try to catch Teymuraz Gabashvili’s racket?