The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: The Stockholm Open is this week, which means it’s time to look back on one of the best tennis commercials made in recent memory.
• The season is coming to a close, and Kamakshi Tandon for ESPN.com points out how the paths of the ATP’s Big Four couldn’t be any different.
• Disturbing news: An American tennis player has accused a group of men — among them two French tennis players — of rape at a joint ITF Futures event in Marathon, Greece.
The woman told police she had consensual sex with a Romanian youth, but was then gang-raped by three Frenchmen and a German.
The alleged rape took place during a tournament party at a hotel in the town of Marathon near Athens on October 3, police said.
The men, whose identities have not been released, were placed in pre-trial detention, the source said.
• Fox Sports Australia reports Jelena Dokic is embarking on yet another comeback to tennis.
• Great find from On The Go Tennis: Bernard Tomic nearly falls asleep while watching a Davis Cup tie.
• Non-tennis: Honest slogans.