Serena Williams capped off her dominant season by winning the WTA title. (Matthew Stockman/Getty Images)
The 2013 season has come to a close, which means it’s time for Beyond The Baseline’s year-end awards.
Over the next several weeks, we’ll be bringing readers the best, the worst and everything in between from tennis this year. From marquee matches and riveting points to the hottest feuds and biggest breakthroughs, we have you covered. Scroll down to check out the awards, and to see what’s coming next.
Now, how many days until the Brisbane International starts?
2013 Season Awards
• ATP Report Card | WTA Report Card
• ATP best points | WTA’s best points
• ATP’s best shots | WTA’s best shots | Reader submissions
• Ranking the Grand Slams
• Hottest feuds
Jelena Jankovic’s outfit for Indian Wells was not a fashion ace this year. (Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)
• Fashion hits | Fashion misses
• Biggest surprises
• Worst meltdowns
• Notable media pieces
• Biggest upsets
Novak Djokovic (left) and Stanislas Wawrinka played a thriller at the Australian Open. (Paul Crock/AFP/Getty Images)
• Top men’s matches | Top women’s matches
• Viral sensations
• The year in numbers
• Great reaction photos | Best action photos | Offbeat photos | Best trophy photos
• Memorable quotes and zingers
• Wacky moments
• Biggest trends